Links À La Mode: Weekly Fashion Roundup – Jan. 9
As members of Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB), we’re pleased to be participating in the community’s weekly roundup of awesome fashion and beauty posts by our lovely peers.
“This week’s roundup is all about the shake up that is the start of 2014,” says IFB’s Jennine Jacob.
Our article on Prada selecting its third Black model ever for a campaign was selected and we’d love it if you would check out the other picks below.
Links à la Mode: January 9th
- Al Balsam Life: My New Year’s Fashion Resolutions
- A ChicBlackChick: Thrifting 101
- Breakfast at Cindi’s: Because It’s Cold Outside: Winter Essentials
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: OPI Maria Carey Holiday 2013 Liquid Sand Review
- Chic Steals: 7 Ways to Make Good on Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Choo Choo’s Outfits: Top 10 Favorite Purchases in 2013
- Daria Burkova: My Beauty Purchases for December 2013
- DressCode:HighFashion: Roberto Cavalli Pre-Collection SS14
- Just Having a Giraffe: Hayden’s Handmade
- Les Assorties: Introducing: Anne-Sophie Coulot
- Madame Ostrich: “New” Year?
- Nothing 2 Wear: Why Big Hats Are Not For Everyone
- Oh So Petite: The Harm in Wearing Fake Sunglasses
- Sinuous Mag: Cindy Bruna Becomes Prada’s Third Black Model in Campaign
- Stilettos and Tequila: En Vogue: Jazz Up Those Culottes
- Style Bizarre: Rebranding 2014
- Taylor Gates Style: 15 Things Every Career Girl Needs in Her Wardrobe
- The Stylish Butterfly: How to Increase Your Savings in 2014
- The Voice Inside Herself: 7 Fads I’m Happy to Leave in 2013
- We Are Ready Made: Is Fashion East Ruling #LCM?
More Like This