Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Tracklist Includes Daft Punk, Frank Ocean, KiD CuDi
A tracklisting for Kanye West‘s sixth studio album Yeezus reveals a few of the rumored collaborations: three tracks produced by Daft Punk and guest appearances by KiD CuDi, Frank Ocean, Chief Keef, and Bon Iver.
The 10-song set, due June 18, 2013, is being described as a bit on the “dark” side.
Though no official singles have been confirmed, the album is preceded by “New Slaves“ and “Black Skinhead.”
At Kanye’s recent listening event, he discussed Rick Rubin co-executive producing the project and explained the album’s title:
“Simply put, West was my slave name, Yeezus is my God name.”
Take a look at the current listing, which includes sampling credits, and watch video from the event below.
- “On Site” (produced by Daft Punk)
- “Black Skinhead” (produced by Daft Punk)
- “I Am a God” (produced by Daft Punk)
- “New Slaves” (featuring Frank Ocean) (samples “Gyöngyhajú lány” by Omega)
- “Can’t Handle My Liquor” (featuring Chief Keef and Justin Vernon)
- “Could’ve Been Somebody”
- Untitled (featuring Kid Cudi) (samples “Strange Fruit” by Billie Holiday and “R U Ready” by TNGHT)
- Untitled (featuring King Louie)
- “Bound” (samples “Bound” contains samples of “Bound” by Ponderosa Twins Plus One and “Sweet Nothin’s” by Brenda Lee)