Lady Gaga has released the first commercial spot for her upcoming debut fragrance Fame, which will be released in American Macy‘s stores on August 22nd and worldwide in September through the singer’s Haus Laboratories label in association with Coty, Inc.
Described as eccentric, the fragrance utilizes a “push-pull technology,” rather than a pyramidal structure, to bring out its notes of Atropa belladonna, Tiger Orchid, incense, apricot, saffron, and honey.
Surrounded by synths and a nice dance-pop beat, the Steven Klein-directed clip features a lot of darkness intertwined with a sci-fi, goth-like theme. Though it kind of takes away from the actual product, the ad is quite entertaining, after all, it is a Haus of Gaga production. Take a look for yourselves below!
- Director: Steven Klein
- Hair: Frederic Aspiras
- Makeup: Stephane Marais
- Styling: Brandon Maxwell
- Director Of Photography: Jeff Cronenweth
- Production Designer: Nathan Crowley
- 1st Ad: Peter Kohn
- Editor: Skip Chaisson
- Colorist: Dave Hussey
- Digital Production: Digital Domain
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Greg Teegarden
- Visual Effects Producer: Kait Boehm
- Sound Design: Leslie Shatz & Christopher Knight For Wildfire Studios
- Producer: Natalie Hill
- Executive Producer: Coleen Haynes
- Executive Producer: Jules Daly
- A Blackdog Films / RSA Production