The 9th Annual DECIBEL International Music Festival (the SXSW of electro music) is set to take place in Seattle, WA on September 26th through 30th. The festival focuses on live performance, interactive multimedia, art and state-of-the-art sounds.
With showcases and events hosted at over 15 venues, DECIBEL‘s headliners include The Cannabinoids featuring Erykah Badu, Carl Craig, Arial Pink, Orbital, Shpongle, Matthew Dear, and many more. The full and very long roster can be found at dbfestival.com.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 – Sunday, September 30, 2012
- The Paramount Theatre (Club Showcases : all-ages) 911 Pine St
- Showbox SoDo (Club Showcases : all-ages) 1700 1st Ave S
- Showbox at The Market (Club Showcases : all-ages) 1426 1st Ave
- Neumos (Club Showcases : 21+) 925 E. Pike St
- The Crocodile (Club Showcases : all-ages) 2202 2nd Ave
- Broadway Performance Hall (Will Call, dB Conference, dB Films and OPTICAL 3 and 4 : all-ages) 1625 Broadway
- Melrose Market Studios (Club Showcases and After Hours : 21+) 1532 Minor St
- The Baltic Room (Club Showcase : 21+) 1207 Pine St
- Re-Bar (Club Showcases and After Hours : 21+) 1114 Howell St
- The Triple Door (OPTICAL 1, 2 and 5 : all-ages) 216 Union St
- Q (Club Showcases and After Hours) 1426 Broadway
- Barboza (Club Showcases : 21+) 925 E. Pike St
- The Islander Cruise Ship (Boat Parties : 21+) 1611 Fairview Ave E
- The W Seattle (DJ Lounge and Official Hotel of the 2012 Decibel Festival) 1112 4th Ave
- Neptune Theatre (Shpongle Thursday and Friday) 1303 NE 45th St
Purchase passes and tickets here.