From March 31st to August 12th, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum will host a new exhibition: British Design 1948–2012: Innovation in the Modern Age, which celebrates the best of British post-war art and design from the 1948 ‘Austerity Games’ to the summer of 2012. Over 300 British design objects highlight significant moments in the history of British design and how the country continues to nurture artistic talent and be a world leader in creativity and design.
Saturday, March 31, 2012 – Thursday, April 12, 2012
Daily: 10:00 am to 5:45 pm
Fridays: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Victoria and Albert Museum (Exhibition Space One)
London SW7 2RL
Free to V&A members
- £13.50 Full (including donation*)
- £11.00 Senior citizens (including donation*)
- £12.00 Full
- £10.00 Senior citizens
- £8.00 Full-time students, 12–17 year olds, ES40 holders, disabled people
- £20.00 / £32.00 Family tickets (One adult & two 12–17 year olds / Two adults & two 12–17 year olds)
- Plus £1 handling charge per transaction
Purchase tickets at vam.ac.uk.